Need to silently record SMS (text message) and call information of your child or employee? Learn the TRUTH with Mobile Spy! This stealth program installs to your compatible smartphone. It then records every SMS and logs every call including phone numbers with durations. View real time results in your private online account.
- Check phone compatability.
- Mobile Spy is compatible with two operating systems: Windows Mobile and Symbian OS. Symbian is usually for customers outside the USA. This page is a partial list of phones compatible with Mobile Spy. Many carriers rebrand phones using their own name. For example: T-Mobile Dash is actually the HTC S620. Both are compatible. click here for more information.
- Get Mobile Spy.
- In order to purchase this software you must first acknowledge and agree that you are the owner or authorized administrator of the device you wish to install the software onto. We DO NOT condone or promote the use of our software for illegal purposes.
- If you qualify and are ready to purchase, go to the appropriate Order Page and complete all sections and agree to the Mobile Spy Legal Requirements. Click Next and then enter your billing information. Then complete the order and check your email. Download to phone. Mobile Spy Download
- After the order is complete, you will be instantly emailed a receipt with your Username/Password. This email will also contain a link to download the program. You can install the application to your phone easily using the included instructions.
- After Mobile Spy is downloaded to the phone you will run the installer file on the phone. The software installs into full stealth mode. No icons or other mentions of the software will be shown on the phone. Once the software is installed you are ready to adjust settings.
- Once Mobile Spy is installed it is hidden to the user of the phone. As the administrator of the phone you can press a certain key sequence on the phone to bring up the Mobile Spy interface. From there you can change the various settings of the program.
- Use the instructions contained in the order email to enter the key sequence to bring up the interface. Select which Internet (GPRS) connection to use to upload logs. Select which activities you wish to monitor and then select the option to start monitoring.
- After you have started the monitoring it will remain active from that point on. Even if the phone is turned off and back on it will still remain active in the background. Activities will now be recorded and rapidly uploaded to your Mobile Spy account.
- Then at any time you can login to your account by visiting the Login Page. After entering your default username and password you will be brought to the Online Control Panel. Log entries are categorized by types on the left side. Click a type to start viewing!
- How to Transfer Data Between a Cell Phone and Computer
- How to Use Your Prepaid Cell Phone Minutes Wisely
- How to Turn on Bluetooth on Your Phone
- How to Use a Cell Phone As a Mobile Entertainment Device